- Requests for inserts in the Lake Union Herald should be made at least ten weeks before the issue cover date.
- Only one insert per magazine issue will be allowed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Advertisers must complete and submit an Insert Insertion Order in the On-Line Forms menu on the home page to reserve space in the desired issue.
- Insert page can be a single page with a stitch tab, a four-page insert or an eight-page insert, and should include insert pagination and be clearly identified as "Advertisement" on every page.
- Insert size should not exceed 8.0" x 10.625".
- Content and design of all inserts must be approved by the editorial staff.
- Content must meet Advertising Guidelines criteria posted under Advertising - Classified Advertising.
- If advertiser supplies the insert, three samples must be mailed to the Lake Union Heraldoffice. Arrangements for delivery of the inserts must be made through the Lake Union Herald managing editor.
- If the insert will be printed by Color Press Publishing, where the Lake Union Herald is printed, all arrangements must be made through the managing editor.
- In addition to the regular full-page display advertising rate listed in the Advertising-Display Advertising section of this website, an insertion fee of $1,000 will be charged to cover the printer insert fee. If Color Press Publishing prints the insert, a printing fee will also be charged.
- Insert postage fee is included in the display advertising rate.
- Frequency discounts and Lake Union Conference institution discounts are available. A four-time frequency contract receives a ten percent discount. A twelve-time frequency discount receives a 15 percent discount. A Lake Union Conference institution discount receives a 50 percent discount.