Retirement volunteering opportunity at Historic Adventist Village in Battle Creek
We're looking to add volunteering power to our team in Battle Creek. There is a lot to do, and the opportunities are many:
- Tour Guide: Sharing the beginnings of the Adventist movement and how close God was leading His people.
- House Keeping: Keeping our buildings neat and orderly.
- Maintenance: Repairing our building, painting, carpentry, lawn care, gardening
- Office Receptionist: Phone, filing, scanning, archiving our documents and antiques
- Heritage Shop: Sales at the end of tours, inventory at the end of the season
We have two shifts available:
- February - August
- May - November
- Newly renovated home for your comfort (All utilities covered by H.A.V.).
- Per diem provided while on site. Round trip travel expenses are covered.
Village Director: Don Scherencel – (Phone 269-965-3000)
Executive Director: Markus Kutzschbach
The Historic Adventist Village is looking forward to hearing from you!